Fatal Error - Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal Error - Help Please

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_query_template() (previously declared in /home/binsco5/public_html/blog/wp-includes/theme.php:744) in /home/binsco5/public_html/blog/wp-includes/template.php on line 42

This is a blog that I have used for several years and I have just received a newsletter from them and was able to open it with no problems.

The person sending this blog comes directly probably from his own computer and not the surgery. I do not have an email address for the sender .

Any ideas what this can mean please and a simple way to adjust it.

Or maybe it is a fault at his end.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

It means there is a coding problem with the template used on this blog page. Nothing you can do, the person who runs the blog will have to sort it out.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thank you Wendy for your help. I went to our library this morning to use a computer and did not use any of my personal information and called up the site with the same error. The young man in the library told me much the same. He said that they maybe changing there computer installation or as Word Press handle this site (maybe they had not paid their account)!
      Margaret N
      DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Working...
      X