printing from fmp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• printing from fmp

I have just found two short newspaper articles of interest on Find my Past Ireland. These are shown with several others.
    Is it possible to separate the bits I want from the rest? Is it possible to print the articles? I can't find any guidance on the site. Instructions in simple language please!
    Fran

You can't print newspapers very easily at the moment (saving/printing papers is on their To Do List).

But you can get a screen print using the Snipping Tool, depending on your version of Windows:

Find help and how-to articles for Windows operating systems. Get support for Windows and learn about installation, updates, privacy, security and more.

Or you can do a Screen Print using the Prt Sc button on your keyboard and pasting it into Word or an image program. (On my Laptop I need to press the blue Fn button and Prt Sc together).

Or you could use something like FastStone Capture which will do a long column as it lets you scroll:

Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Thanks Caroline. I see that I have the snipping tool already so will give it a go later.
      Fran

Comment

Working...
      X