Google page covers toolbar bottom of computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google page covers toolbar bottom of computer

when my page with Google come up it covers my bar bottom of computer where i have some icons can i do anything about it thank you for any help

if you go to the very bottom corners of the page and hover till you get a symbol which is a line between two arrows you can make the page smaller by dragging it in
    hard to understand but no other way I can explain it , the other way would be to scroll with the wheel

Comment

It's possible that your browser is running in full-screen mode.Try pressing the function key f11 once or twice to see if that makes a difference.

David

Comment

Thanks Val and David tried all your suggestions but still the same.

Granabella

Comment

dont know if maybe you could change your text size it should make the page smaller

Comment

resolve 1.jpgresolve 2.jpgtwo solutions here

Comment

Thanks Val, but still can't do it so will leave for now.

Granabella.

Comment

does it only do it with Google do you have IE or another Browser installed?

Comment

Hello Val,yes its the same with other browser going to leave it will try again later thanks for your help.

Granabella.

Comment

You don't say what version of Windows you are using.

If it's Windows XP, try: Right click task bar > properties > On Taskbar appearance, check "Keep taskbar on top of other windows" (http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/sh...w-is-maximized)
                    Caroline
                    Caroline's Family History Pages
                    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

On Windows 7 (copied from Help on the PC):

Show or hide the taskbar

The taskbar is usually located at the bottom of the desktop. It looks like this:
                      Taskbar

You can hide the taskbar to create more space. If you don't see the taskbar anywhere on the screen, it might be hidden.
                      Go to the Windows website to watch the video. (1:04)
                      To show the taskbar
                      • If the taskbar is hidden, point to where you last saw it to show it again. If you can't remember where you last saw it, try pointing to the bottom of the desktop first, and then to the sides or top of the desktop, if necessary. You might need to move the pointer almost off the desktop to show the taskbar.

To hide the taskbar
                      Click to open Taskbar and Start Menu Properties.
                      • On the Taskbar tab, under Taskbar appearance, select the Auto-hide the taskbar check box, and then click OK.
                        The taskbar is hidden from view. You can see it again by pointing to the place where you last saw it.

To turn off auto-hide
                      • Click to open Taskbar and Start Menu Properties.
                      • On the Taskbar tab, under Taskbar appearance, clear the Auto-hide the taskbar check box, and then click OK.
                      Caroline
                      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Thank you Caroline, ive done it so easy when you know how thanks again.

Granabella.

Comment

Originally posted by granabella View Post
                          Thank you Caroline, ive done it so easy when you know how thanks again.

Granabella.
                          I'm glad you're sorted. I guessed what might have happened and googled.
                          Caroline

Comment

Working...
                          X