Can't get rid of AVG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get rid of AVG

I bought Norton for 3 computers around £20 i've had AVG for some years just thought i would have a change downloaded on my computer no problem went to download onto a computer my daughter gave us she downloaded AVG in 2012 whatever I do I cannot get rid of it just will not uninstall any help please would be greatly appreciated thank you I will keep looking in.

Granabella.

A link here from the AVG website might help ...
    Elaine

Comment

Thank you so much Elaine will look now.

Granabella.

Comment

when I got rid of it I used the AVG uninstall tool think if you scroll down you will find it here
        CNET editors and users share the top tech 'how to' tips and tricks with advice for getting the most out of all your gadgets.

Comment

Thanks Val going to have a go tomorrow.

Granabella

Comment

Thank you Elaine and Val i've done at last. my daughter must have had mcfee on her computer when she bought it i can't get rid of that ive had a look around how to uninstall it but not sure what to do or what to use so any help you can give me please thank you.

Granabella

Comment

Instructions on following link ..
              McAfee support, McAfee home support, McAfee customer service, internet security, antivirus, software, virus, malware, antispyware, cloud security, encryption, dark web scanning, online protection, cybersecurity, staying safe online.
              Elaine

Comment

Thank you Elaine.

Granabella.

Comment

Thank you again Elaine every things good now .

Granabella

Comment

Working...
                  X