Video from iTunes to PC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video from iTunes to PC?

My OH is having a problem I wonder if anyone can answer?

He took a short video on his iPhone. He uploaded it to his iTunes account (don't ask me why). He says iTunes then put it into the video App on his phone. So ...... now there is a copy in the video App on the phone (but not the camera App) and a copy on his iTunes account.

What he is trying to do is get a copy onto his Windows 7 PC. He can't find a way of doing it. Is there one?

Anne

Has he got itunes on his PC, thats a poss reason, thats just a guess, hate itunes with a passion and is why brought Samsung tablet rather than ipad.

Comment

Ummm. Yes I think he has. Will that stop him being able to download it?
      Anne

Comment

No, but think he should be able to get at it via itunes, not a Mac user, itunes does my head in, was all set to get an ipad until had a play with one of the apple things that son has, just to frustrating.

Comment

Transfering video from iPhone to PC via iTunes is a real 'no-go'
          You need to do a direct transfer from the phone to the PC

Video to see this

With the Photos app and a USB cable, you can transfer photos and videos to your computer. You can also make your photos available on all your devices with iCloud Photos.

Information from Apple on this

Don't forget to stop iTunes automatically opening when you plug in your phone
          Last edited by TrevorFranklin; 13-01-14, 21:43.

Researching:
          FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Thanks very much, Trevor. At least he'll stop trying now!
            Anne

Comment

Working...
            X