X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aidee View Post
    Hi,
    See further down this page. re RoboForm.
    Not sure what you mean by your last message Aidee.

I haven't used Roboform, but looking at the details online I presume it is just one of many Password Manager programs which are available for general use, but not specifically for Yahoo.
    Elaine

Comment

I really cannot understand why anyone would use a service that stores your passwords in a location outside of your control....

Password retention tools are just another weak link in any security...
      https://squeakerslair.wordpress.com

Comment

There seems to have been a development in this saga. I noticed for the first time today that a tick box saying "keep me signed in..." has appeared on the BT email log in page. I ticked it and, after dealing with my emails, closed the window. Now, when I click on my homepage icon in Firefox, I get taken straight to my inbox which is how it always used to be. I hope this is an end to the inconvenience of continually having to sign in.
        ".... thy memory shall be blest by the children of the children of thy child".
        Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Comment

Originally posted by Ann from Sussex View Post
          There seems to have been a development in this saga. I noticed for the first time today that a tick box saying "keep me signed in..." has appeared on the BT email log in page. I ticked it and, after dealing with my emails, closed the window. Now, when I click on my homepage icon in Firefox, I get taken straight to my inbox which is how it always used to be. I hope this is an end to the inconvenience of continually having to sign in.

It's an great improvement .. I lost count of the number of times I typed BTinterent and wondered why it refused to let me in, it was sending me potty. :rotl:
          Caroline
          Caroline's Family History Pages
          Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Ann from Sussex View Post
            Originally posted by Caroline View Post
            It's an great improvement .. I lost count of the number of times I typed BTinterent and wondered why it refused to let me in, it was sending me potty. :rotl:

Lol Caroline. I tend to do the same! When I switched on my computer and started Firefox this morning I was taken straight to my BT inbox which is set as my homepage. Hooray!
            Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Comment

Here we go again. Anyone else having problems getting at their email this afternoon? It was fine a bit earlier, now it won't connect at all.
              Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Comment

Working...
              X