Sumatra PDF Reader??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sumatra PDF Reader??

I'm not able to use adobe at the moment says my configuration is wrong ? so wondered about Sumatra anyone ever used it ?
    Thanks

This application is endorsed by Portable Apps.com, whom I use a lot of applications to run off memory sticks etc.
    If they endorse it as part of their suite, it means it is a good one to use

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
    I'm not able to use adobe at the moment says my configuration is wrong ? so wondered about Sumatra anyone ever used it ?
    Thanks

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Thanks for replying Trevor would rather use Adobe but its not letting me view files.

Comment

Have you tried Foxit?

It is a free pdf reader that allows limited editing like attaching notes and highlighting, just like going through a hard copy document with a highlighter and a pack of Post-It Notes.

The best free PDF reader & viewer used by over 700 million users. Download Foxit PDF Reader for Windows, Mac, Android & more today!
        Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
        Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
        Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
        Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
        Devine in Ireland

Comment

I would not worry about Adobe Val
          As you only want to view the file, any PDF reader will do
          It is only if you want to create advance type PDF documents that you need anything else

Researching:
          FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Capture.JPGwell I installed that Foxit thanks Pete but when I try to open the file I get this message

Comment

Hmmm, not seen that before, but then I have Office installed. I can't find any reference to this message.

You could try posting on the Foxit forum http://forums.foxitsoftware.com/foru...s/foxit-reader
              Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
              Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
              Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
              Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
              Devine in Ireland

Comment

I have finally done it thanks Pete I did have office installed and I managed to open that, very odd.

Comment

Working...
                X