How to remove ad.yield manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove ad.yield manager

I seem to have picked this up and each time I try to go to a site a box pops up asking me to run save or cancel this ,I keep clicking on cancel but up it pops again, have googled and there seems to be so many suggestions not sure which is best to do.
    Have scanned with superantispyware which did pick it up and I thought it had gone but its back again.
    Any ideas thanks

This is really difficult to remove, as ad.yield itself isn't the problem. It is used quite legitimately to provide targeted advertising based on which websites you have visited. However it is also used by unscrupulous companies as a path to install malware and viruses on your computer.

Give this method a try http://malwaretips.com/blogs/ad-yieldmanager-virus/.

Make sure you follow all the steps, and if you get stuck ask them for help; they are very helpful.
    Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
    Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
    Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
    Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
    Devine in Ireland

Comment

Thanks for that link Pete did all they said, but problem still there ,and then my control panel disappeared ? dont know what I did wrong ? I am going to try a system restore in safe mode .

Comment

well cross fingers and toes think its gone ?? thanks for the advice Pete

Comment

Working...
        X