Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to download sets of photos from flickr pls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to download sets of photos from flickr pls?

a friend has asked me to download sets of photos from flickr for them.
    i have tried using bulkr but it only lets me download 3 out of 6 sets then seems to want money.
    i tried using flickandshare too but got a load of 'extras' like new toolbars and then couldn't understand what to do.
    i have been on flickr FAQS and also on their help boards but i dont understand what else i can try as other downloading sites seem a bit iffy.
    please can any one suggest anything free,safe and easy to use?
    thank you
    Angelina

Try Saleen Flikr Downloader. It is free for home use, can download an entire users content or select individual images and put them in a queue.

Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
    Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
    Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
    Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
    Devine in Ireland

Comment

Pete is it a safe site?
      Angelina

Comment

As far as I know. I've been using the software for years and never had a problem, and I download updates on a regular basis.

The ads they mention that come with the free version only appear within the program itself, and then only as a banner across the top of the page and to be honest I don't really notice them.
        Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
        Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
        Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
        Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
        Devine in Ireland

Comment

ok thanks i will try it
          Angelina

Comment

Working...
          X