Unsubscribe to a thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsubscribe to a thread

I am new to the site and have got myself in a tangle I think. I did a post and did not notice that I had left the subscribe button ticked.

How do I unsubscribe to a thread? I searched for unsubscribe in FAQ but just got a lot of stuff about subscribing and two oblique mentions of unsubscribe which were no help!

I get an email telling me there is a new post. I click on the how to unsubscribe address at the bottom but that just seem to take me to the home page or I get this message which I have copied and pasted here; "An invalid threadid or forumid was specified".

I note under thread tools it says subscribe but I have not seen unsubscribe! Which to me would make a lot of sense so am I missing something here?

Any help would be appreciated.

To unsubscribe to a particular thread - go to the thread and click on THREAD TOOLS which you will see just above the first post on the thread, towards the right. In the drop down menu you should see an option to unsubscribe.
    Elaine

Comment

If you are getting "thread subscription" notifications via email you can stop these altogether. Click on SETTINGS (top right of page) and then GENERAL SETTINGS (in the left hand column).
      Scroll down to the section MESSAGING & NOTIFICATION and choose which option you want in the drop down menu against DEFAULT THREAD SUBSCRIPTION MODE.

Hope that helps!
      Elaine

Comment

thanks for the help - sorted

Comment

Working...
        X