Tt - virus alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tt - virus alerts

I am with TT and when looking at the home page tonight I had a box pop up offering me the option to turn on Virus Alerts.

I clicked this box hoping to read more about it and found that I had switched this on. OK I can change it back but my question is will this upset my anti virus programme MS Essentials or is this something differen?.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

It's all part of their Home Safe system

Uh oh - it looks like the page you were looking for isn’t available. Not to worry though, we'll get you back on track.

it is not anti-virus software like your MS Essentials and will not cause any problems

What it actually is doing is prescanning web pages that you request for malware or JavaScript risks, a good idea at the current time

Trev

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Working...
    X