Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate for help on my new 10" notebook

Hi everyone,

am trying to do a blog of our travels in Scotland for the family on Blogspot.com using their templates. I finally got the hang of it today and was working away when the screen suddenly changed everything to much larger and half my template disappeared including the add pictures icon!! So now I have no way to add pictures.

I have tried reducing the size of the print to no avail.

I have no idea why it went larger and no idea how to fix it.
    Does anyone have any previous experience or ideas?

I promise I'll put up a blog on here when we get back (I'm having trouble adding pictures here at the moment but that is to do with their size in Photobucket.) but this blog is just to keep the kids updated.

Thank you in advance with much hope

Have you tried making sure its set right in the r hand corner down bottom of page so its showing 100% and tried playing with altering down size
    borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Babs, that sounds like a possible solution but I now don't have access to a scroll bar to get down to the bottom of the right hand side of the page to look!!

Would the 100% be at the bottom of that particular page, or do you mean the bottom bar of the computer screen eg where the sound and other icons are?

Comment

Vonny Clk on ctrl and minus. Another was is to click view on tool bar scroll down to zoom and choose zoom out.

David
        Whoever said Seek and Ye shall find was not a genealogist.

David

Comment

Thanks David you explained it better than me lol
          borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Good Morning,

David and Babs I love you

just tried control minus and it worked a treat.

Comment

Working...
            X