Ms office 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ms office 2007

I would like to run my Office CD again in the hope that it will resolve a problem with the program.

Is it really necessary to uninstall the program or can I take a chance and use it. It is the same CD that is already on my PC.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Do you still have this problem?
    If so, is it all Office applications or a specific one (ie Word or Excel)?

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Only when I try and print using MS Print Manager. If I insert an image into Word it prints perfectly and the same with Picaso.
      I have run the CD again and used Repair and done all the thing that members and others have suggested. I notice on the Windows Help on line that they had a know problem with Washed Out print on Pictures but did not find a solution. My PC is now four years old and I am not certain whether to change it and buy a new printer at the sametime or just give up and take it all to the tip.
      Maybe I have always printed via one of the other mediums like Word or Picaso but think it unlikely.
      Margaret N
      DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Working...
      X