New Firefox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Firefox

Since downloading the new version, I find several of my "add ons" dont work, including my virtual keyboard (Kaspersky internet protection) which I use a lot when entering details like credit cards on line.

Do I have to take off the new firefox to get these back or is there a way of enabling them please?

Kaspersky forums will be your best bet for an answer on this Heather...
    https://squeakerslair.wordpress.com

Comment

Every time I use the Google search with Firefox, the Internet crashes!
      Elizabeth
      Research Interests:
      England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
      Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Yes, I had that one too on the last version :(

Thanks Grim - I think it may be a case of going back to the previous version.

Comment

While we're talking about Firefox - which is my main browser - I notice that the Extension: Ancestry. com Advanced Image Viewer 1.0.0.1 is incompatible with Firefox [7.0.1] and is now disabled.
          Should I be bothered about this.
          What do I need to do to put this right...
          Thanks,

Comment

if you use Ancestry ParkTown then this might be an issue, I guess it depends on if you use the enhanced viewer or the basic one, I havent changed over to version 7 and have kept 6.02 and don't have any problems at all.

if it is a problem then can you not revert back to a previous version of FF?
            Julie
            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

I use Firefox all the time and never use the Ancestry Advanced Image viewer.
              On Ancestry images I have the option set to "compressed images" and find that it works fine and is much quicker.
              Elaine

Comment

Working...
              X