Computer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer question

I usually whizz through all the available British newspapers available on the internet every day, because I like to get different viewpoints on what is happening. Over the last two or three days, whenever I've tried to access the Daily Mail, I get the message "This is a download. Do you wish to download it ?" Anything odd going on here ?

can you not see this link Grey?

MailOnline - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from MailOnline, Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Thanks, Julie.....yes, that's the link I get. But, every third or fourth day it comes accompanied by a message that says "This is a download. Do you wish to continue & download this ?". (I don't) Then it's OK for another 2 or 3 days & then it appears again

Comment

how odd, I havent come across anything like that grey.. I did wonder if it has something to do with you having a different ISP being in Germany but I dont suppose that matters, can you try a different browser? and see if that helps ?
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
        X