(Phone Video's) Free download for viewing Video's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Phone Video's) Free download for viewing Video's

I'm not sure what to download to view the Video's I have downloaded from my Phone any advise please thank you.

Granabella

If your video files are 3gp then VLC is one to try. It is free and will play most types of video files.

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Yes they are 3gp and the odd JPg I will have a look and download thank very much.

Granabella

Comment

Originally posted by WendyPusey View Post
        If your video files are 3gp then VLC is one to try. It is free and will play most types of video files.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
        Hello Wendy,I have downloaded the site you mentioned but in the meantime I clicked onto something that came up choose where you want (or some thing like that) to go or go to website I thought i would try (Windows photo Gallery ) so clicked onto one of my Video's and it went onto the page with this written on page (Photo Gallery can't open this Picture or Video.This file format is not supported or you don't have the latest updates to Photo Gallery) I can't seem to change it when i click onto Video at the side where you click they all have a little motif the one photo Gallery has have you any idea how to get rid of it I dont now want to use photo gallery I have also found something called Multi media Player on my Samsung Phone setup on the Computer. ( I knew I shouldent have clicked onto something I wasent sure about thank you for any help I fell worn out now all this writing

Comment

Please can anyone help with my query I have posted wondering if I have put it on the correct board.

Granabella

Comment

It sounds like you have inadvertently told Windows to use Photo Gallery to open this kind of (video) file by default. It's a long time since I used Windows, but you should be able to do something like....

Right-click one of the video files
            A. If you are offered the choice of 'Open with...' click that and with a bit of luck you will be offered vlc or something else which can successfully open the file. There will probably be a tick-box tucked away at the bottom labelled 'Always use to open files of this type', which will be ticked by default - untick it unless you are sure of what you want to change this default to.
            B. If you are not offered the 'Open with..' choice, try 'Properties' which might give a similar route.

Comment

Just a quick note thanks for your reply Col48 i have looked in, not felt to good latley nothing serious but will get back soon thanks again.

Granabella

Comment

Working...
              X