Better than AVG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better than AVG?

I was looking at various antivirus plus packages since my recent credit card problem. I found a pc mag site which lists zone alarms package as the best with avg at 3rd place.

Ive just been looking at their site and saw they have this free trial download of a new beta package they are testing out. It seems very impressive - anyone downloaded it?? Hmm, reading all the "cautions" I think I may wait til its been properly tested and debugged but it does sound rather futuristic compared with current antivirus packages.

ZoneAlarm® ForceField™
    Last edited by Heather Positive Thinker; 29-03-08, 23:26.

I use the zonealarm firewall and anti virus and I have no problems. The program works continuously behind the scenes and can be a little disconcerting when a little panel appears telling you it has finished a scan. I got rid of AVG when I was told by an expert that it can stop system restore from working.

Comment

Well Ive had avg for many years but I have to say recently Ive been having problems with it updating and so on so I thought Id google for any better options and the zone alarm package came up as being better.

Thanks for your input Pilgrim.

Comment

Working...
      X