This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows mail

I use windows mail for email and have 3 email accounts with mine as the default. For the last 3 days only the emails for my account are downloading from the server, those for my daughter are not for some reason although they are still on the server if i go through the webmail. (if that makes sense!) Any ideas as to how i can get things back to normal as she is job hunting and really needs access to her email without having to go to the webmail. I'm with Orange.
    Lesley passed away in November 2017.

It makes perfect sense. It sounds to me as though a setting on the other accounts has got changed. Can someone who is using the same mail software check what this might be?

Comment

I've checked the settings and they are all as they should be.

Comment

You could try talking to your ISP. My experience with this has been mixed, depending whether the person on the helpdesk knows their onions, but in principle they should be able to see what is happening from their end.

I wonder, if you set up a new email account, does this work?

Comment

I've sorted it col. Checked the settings again on my daughters email account and one thing had been changed. Don't know how as neither of us had been into the settings. Just one of those things I suppose.

Comment

Working...
          X