I-pad air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-pad air

One logging in on this pad it first asks me to enter forum name and pass word. As well I tick the save box. My problem is it doesn’t save, so next time I log in I have to go through the same procedure again.
    I have checked settings and cannot find anything that may be of use. any answers please.
    Whoever said Seek and Ye shall find was not a genealogist.

David

Try going into your iPad settings and scroll down to “passwords”. Click on that and you will see a list of username / password / website url that have been saved in your “keychain”.
    If the details for FTF are not there, then go up to top right and click on the blue + sign.

image_22524.jpg

You will then see this box. Enter all the relevant info for your FTF account and click Done. That should sort you out next time you go to FTF homepage to login. Remember to tick the remember me option again. You might get a wee hiccup and need to re-enter the login on FTF but hopefully it will work first time.

76E41463-473F-48F3-A83A-4420427D8F2B.jpeg
    Last edited by GallowayLass; 22-04-22, 12:36.

Comment

Perfect GL, new pad now working as I was wishing it to do. But, I must say I cannot recall having to do that procedure on my old (7 years) pad. Cheers.
      Whoever said Seek and Ye shall find was not a genealogist.

David

Comment

Originally posted by grumpy View Post
        Perfect GL, new pad now working as I was wishing it to do. But, I must say I cannot recall having to do that procedure on my old (7 years) pad. Cheers.
        You’re very welcome grumpy. It’s not often I am much help technically speaking but I knew that one having been there, done that

Comment

Working...
        X