Dymo Labelwriter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dymo Labelwriter

Have had to reinstall it on new PC, but the address book function is not showing , any ideas thanks

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
    Have had to reinstall it on new PC, but the address book function is not showing , any ideas thanks
    I think more information about model number/type will be required - I have a Dymo label writer but that doesn't have an address function.

I assume you have already "googled" for the driver and updated that?

Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

ditto from me, guessing as you are now in win 11, may need to do some kind of update.

Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Done that Carolyn thanks , and Caroline done all that too, strange you dont have an address book option, mine is the 450 Turbo.
        I did google seems quite a few had the same problem, and nobody really knew how to fix it.

Comment

Try contacting Dymo direct? it might be that it isn't compatible with win11.
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Can’t find anything on compatibility on Dymo site but this download site implies it will work on Win 11.
            Download latest Dymo DYMO LabelWriter 450 drivers for Windows 10, 11, 7, 8 / 8.1, Vista, XP. Only official versions!

The driver version that goes with the software download of the programme is;
            Driver Version: 8.3.0.443
            The release date of the drivers: 19 Oct 2021

Check if you can find driver 8.3.0.443 as you don’t need the programme, just the driver.

Comment

Thanks Julie it seems to say it s fine with windows 11, but saying that Galloway cannot find anything to download for that driver just a lot of info.
              Found lots of other people with the same problem.
              Think I will forget it till tomorrow, its driving me mad.

Comment

Thanks Julie it seems to say it s fine with windows 11, but saying that Galloway cannot find anything to download for that driver just a lot of info.
                Found lots of other people with the same problem.
                Think I will forget it till tomorrow, its driving me mad.
                No, I mean contact them direct, https://www.dymo.com/support?cfid=contact-us
                they will be the best people to help you sort out the issue. It's their product. [we, as laypeople don't know exactly how to fix, better to ask the people that made the product]
                Last edited by Darksecretz; 22-10-21, 07:56.
                Julie
                They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Done that Carolyn thanks , and Caroline done all that too, strange you dont have an address book option, mine is the 450 Turbo.
                  Not really. Dymo Label Manager PnP Plug and Play Label Maker - I've had it about 10 years now and I am sure it didn't cost that much then!

Caroline
                  Caroline's Family History Pages
                  Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Thanks everyone, have emailed them

Comment

Well thanks to the help on here, got a reply from them, and it seems I had installed a different version.
                      They gave me the link and hurrah have my address book back.

Thanks All

Comment

Brilliant result Val.

Comment

I actually had more or less given up, till I saw a few people on youtube telling you how, and each one had given the link to Dymo Connect, which is okay if you do not want the address book, but it comes in handy.

Comment

Working...
                          X