Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gardengirl
    replied
    I had this intermittently for a couple of days whether I used the mouse or the CTRL C V option. Interestingly, when I tried to copy and paste within Family Historian this morning it flagged up a message saying 'Cannot access Clipboard' It only happened once but suggests that it is a clipboard fault. I wonder whether Microsoft are aware of it?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have been using the ctrl and V for the last few days, just wish the copy and paste would work

Leave a comment:

• cbcarolyn
    replied
    It seems to be working OK now for me, all very odd. I did check firefox, and that doesn't have to option to paste and match style anyway, well not with right click.

Leave a comment:

• cbcarolyn
    replied
    Originally posted by Grimsqueaker View Post
    Also, remember that some websites/resources do not allow right-click menu's to discourage copy/paste.
    mine was when I had written something in word.

ext/add on I have adblock, application launcher for drive, eye dropper (no idea why), google docs offline, pinterest button, google play music, docs, sheets, slides

Leave a comment:

• Anne in Carlisle
    replied
    Originally posted by Grimsqueaker View Post
    Also, remember that some websites/resources do not allow right-click menu's to discourage copy/paste.
    That's when the Snipping Tool comes into its own!
    Anne

Leave a comment:

• Grimsqueaker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cbcarolyn
    replied
    I will check, see how I can see them. Also need to see if it is same in Firefox. It seems intermittent, so thought there must be something i was doing wrong.

Keyboard keys always work. But that way can't choose formatting.

so it posts with an odd font!

Leave a comment:

• Grimsqueaker
    replied
    What extensions/addons do you have in your browsers?

Leave a comment:

• cbcarolyn
    replied
    you can use the keys ctrl &v though, just not the mouse?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I had a huge Windows update yesterday, could not believe how long it took, was hoping it would have changed things but it hasn't.

Leave a comment:

• cbcarolyn
    replied
    Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
    seems I am on the latest version
    yes me too, just checked PC

Leave a comment:

• herky
    replied
    Seems to be working on another browser.

Leave a comment:

• herky
    replied
    Weird ... cut and paste a bit of a census onto a WORD doc - no problems but can't do it here. I can cut and paste within the WORD doc.
    I haven't had notification for an update yet but perhaps that will sort it out.
    Hubby updated his laptop a couple of days ago and now takes ages on start up.

Haven't tried a different browser as I like to stick to firefox but I will try that shortly.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    seems I am on the latest version

Leave a comment:

• cbcarolyn
    replied
    I am not sure when it does it, was having trouble on PC copying from word, I could ctrl & V but I couldn't right click and match style.

but It was intermittent!

Leave a comment:

• Darksecretz
    replied
    I use Chrome, and it seems to be working on some things but not others, very annoying.
    if when you are using chrome you can see an orange arrow top right corner that means there is an update for Chrome, I had one the other day, Herky have you tried a different browser? where are you having the issues? is it just on this site or others? has your computer got an update to install?

Leave a comment:

• cbcarolyn
    replied
    I will see when I can and can't do it and make notes!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I use Chrome, and it seems to be working on some things but not others, very annoying.

Leave a comment:

• herky
    replied
    How odd do we all have Windows 10?? and what Browser are you both using.
    Windows 10 and Firefox for me.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    How odd do we all have Windows 10?? and what Browser are you both using.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X