Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4 (Jan. 25-31): Curious

Week 4's theme is "Curious."
    Several people have already asked how to interpret this.
    Remember -- it's completely up to you!
    When I put the list together, I was thinking of something that you've always wanted to discover (something you're curious about) or a record/discovery that you find curious (unusual).
    You could also write about an ancestor who was curious (an inventor or detective, perhaps?)
    Amy Johnson Crow
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Why? (and Who, What, When and Where)

Curiosity is a must have trait to explore your family history! I think I have inherited this from my ancestors.

Curiosity - I will probably add to this at some point in the future, but at least I started .....

Caroline
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline View Post
      Why? (and Who, What, When and Where)

Curiosity is a must have trait to explore your family history! I think I have inherited this from my ancestors.

Curiosity - I will probably add to this at some point in the future, but at least I started .....

Funnily enough this is an observation I have made within my post... I've also made up a name for it.

This week I've written about where recent curiosity took me.

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 2022: Curiosity. (mypynthdev.blogspot.com)
      Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by bubblebelle View Post

Funnily enough this is an observation I have made within my post... I've also made up a name for it.

This week I've written about where recent curiosity took me.

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 2022: Curiosity. (mypynthdev.blogspot.com)
        Oddly enough, when I was looking for an illustration I was looking for a dog with a bone.
        Caroline

Comment

Working...
        X