Week 14 (Apr. 5-11): Great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 14 (Apr. 5-11): Great

Week 14 should be great... because that's the theme! It could be someone many generations back (like a great-great-great-great-great-grandfather), an ancestor who did something "great," or someone who was great in some other way. Have fun with this theme! (And remember -- there is no "wrong" way to interpret a theme. It's whatever the prompt makes you want to write about.)
    Amy Johnson Crow
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I'd already written these, but I'll get round to updating them some time:

The Godfrees of Great Rissington - a collection of articles about the descendants of George Godfree and Mary Ann Smith.

(There may be broken links the the tree lurking in them - the TNG tree software needs updating which will mean all the links will need checking.)
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

This week I have written about one of my ancestors who reached a 'great age' I am getting so confused with all the greats but I am pretty certain she is my 2x Great Grandmother. Ann Deaney nee Dean 1855-1954

52 Ancestors 52 Weeks: Week 14. Great. ANN DEANEY nee DEAN (mypynthdev.blogspot.com)
      Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Working...
      X