Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so far behind

hi all,
    i was doing soooo well with the 52 ancestors and then my laptop crashed and i pretty much lost everything. i have finally got some softwear that seems to be recovering data from it (slowly), however, this has meant that i dont have access to any of my scanned photos to add to the stories. I'm hoping to catch up soon.
    Amy
    **no point asking the living for help as the dead are more helpful!!!**

https://purplerosefamilytree.blogspot.com/

Oh, what a shame! I had hoped that you weren't ill but maybe this is worse.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. Socrates

Comment

Oh no disaster. When my PC crashed I took out hard drive and just used as an external drive, is the lap top working again? but you just can't access some of the hard drive?
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

I had half an hour to spend in Felpham today, so I went over and got the pictures of Blake's cottage for yummy-mummy-amy at long last!!

The first photo is on the beach, the last is of The Fox, the pub opposite where he lived. I can get a better one of The Fox another day but there were camera shy people right where I wanted do take the picture of the front door etc.!!

Caroline
        Caroline's Family History Pages
        Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. Socrates

Comment

Lovely building.

Comment

Working...
          X