Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caroline
    replied
    I've got a picture you might be interested in.

This is from Buildings and People by Nigel Temple. I had a look at the tithe map of Farnham on The Genealogist and Frederick was the tenant of Charles Wills.

They are in plots 344 and 345 listed as Frederick Smith and others. I can't post the map or anything as it is against their Ts and Cs.

Leave a comment:

• Caroline
    replied
    I enjoyed reading the story but I got bit distracted trying to match your picture of the churchyard with my picture taken going away from the church! I love reading about other people's families who may have known mine. https://lewcock.net/baker-of-farnham/ - this is an old page waiting for making into a more interesting story!!)

Leave a comment:

• Caroline
    replied
    I think it should have a thread of its own - so I've made it into one.

Leave a comment:

• Gardengirl
    started a topic Louisa's Story (in two parts)

Louisa's Story (in two parts)

I wasn't sure where to post this but I have finally finished writing Part 1 of my next family story. It doesn't really fit any one of the 52 weeks project titles and I've lost track of which week I'm in anyway!

Feedback about 'readability' would be much appreciated - it's difficult to be objective when you've been working on it for weeks

This is the story of Thomas and Catherine, our mother’s maternal grandparents. It is a tale of two people who travel across the world to look for a new life in Australia in the late 19th...
Working...
X