Huntingdon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Huntingdon

If anyone is going to Huntingdon I would be very grateful for the following lookup.

Baptisms at Little Paxton OR Great Paxton, Huntingdonshire
    4 November 1785
    three children of Sarah Moon
    John, Mark and Thomas

I have seen this on an Ancestry tree and want to confirm (or otherwise) that this is a real baptism entry. Mark Moon is my mystery 3x g grandfather!

Thanks
    Anne

I will add this to a previous request i have outstanding and do it for you, probably this week .

Peter

Comment

Have sent you a PM, Anne. I can help with Great Paxton, but not Little Paxton.
      Sarah

Comment

Thank you Peter for your offer. If Cloggie finds them in Great Paxton I will post on here so you don't waste your time.

Anne

Comment

Peter - Sarah was not able to find the baptism on her Great Paxton fiche (of PR transcriptions). I would be most grateful if you could have a look when it is convenient for you.

When I went to Huntingdon a couple of years ago I was looking at the actual registers - I don't know if they still do that. I suppose it is just possible that the record could be hard to read and not transcribed. With just this specific date I hope is not too arduous a search. No hurry - they won't go away :Big Grin:

Baptisms at Little Paxton OR Great Paxton, Huntingdonshire
          4 November 1785
          three children of Sarah Moon
          John, Mark and Thomas

Anne

Comment

Not a Problem i will do that for you.

Peter

Comment

Hi Janet,
              I have a digital camera and would be able to do this for you next visit if thats ok.?

Peter

Comment

Working...
              X