Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me with my research for my grandmother (Ancestry)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me with my research for my grandmother (Ancestry)

Hi, I am searching for my great grandmother Erna Radika, born in Pommerania (present day Poland) or neighbouring regions. Her daughter was born 1927 in Tetyn (German: Beyersdorf, Pyritz country), Pommerania. I found on Ancestry a few persons which could be her. Unfortunately I don´t have a premium account on Ancestry. Could anybody be so kind and send me the documents of following persons. Could you tell my the names of her parents, spouse and children (if available). Thank you very much.

Erna Lucy Liesbeth Radike
    Östliche preußische Provinzen, Polen, Personenstandsregister 1874-1945

Erna Ella Elsbeth Radike
    Berlin, Deutschland, Geburtsregister, 1874-1908
    Geburt und Taufe

Erna Bertha Caroline Radike
    Berlin, Deutschland, Geburtsregister, 1874-1908

Erna Radike
    Östliche preußische Provinzen, Polen, Personenstandsregister 1874-1945

Erna Radike
    Adressbücher aus Deutschland und Umgebung, 1815-1974

Jahr Stadt, North Rhine-Westphalia, Deutschland

best regards
    Sebastian

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You could probably access the WW Ancestry via your library at home, as it is available due to library closures. You can save documents to your local computer.

Many people are accessing it in this way on here.
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Hi, thank you for the tip. However, there is nothing about it at my library. The best way would still be via Ancestry.

Comment

which is your local library? does it normally have Ancestry in the library?
        Carolyn
        Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
        Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

No it hasn´t. I also moved to another city now. The search online is like looking for a needle in a haystack. At least, Ancestry could give some information about relatives. Note that her name is/was relatively common in her area.

Comment

Working...
          X