WDYTYA Series 20 starts in June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDYTYA Series 20 starts in June

New series announced. There are some interesting ones in the mix.

For a change I actually know who most of them are
    Barbara

Comment

Great, I also know some of them. We have been watching some of the old ones. Can be a bit more select when on catch up.
      Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

I have caught up this morning with the 1st episode about Andrew Lloyd Webber. It certainly did come full circle for him as regards getting a bit of everything he wanted to find. A very interesting family of varied fortune on both sides.

Comment

Just caught up with this week’s episode about Dev Griffin. The only thing I knew about him before was that he had been on Strictly.
          What a lovely considerate man. He had a lot to find out and by golly it was some journey on both sides of his family.
          I think this series has so far given us some of the best episodes I have seen for a long time. Kevin Clifton’s was amazing too.
          I wasn’t impressed by Emily Atack last week though. She came across as a bit fluffy and playing to the camera too much.

Comment

Emily lives near here, her Aunt and Uncle in Ampthill! Never seen her, maybe wouldn't have recognised her if i bumped into her, but recognise Robert Daws when he is in town
            Carolyn
            Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
            Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Working...
            X