Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genealogy's Star - MyHeritage's Theory of Family Relativity™ is updated with 25,636,711 Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genealogy's Star - MyHeritage's Theory of Family Relativity™ is updated with 25,636,711 Theories

More...

Please note: This post has originated from a news feed from an external website.
    Family Tree Forum neither endorses nor is responsible for the views of the author or any other content.

Hmm! I don’t have many of these but got a new one this morning which was not only wrong, it was ludicrous. Given the names, dates and places, it was clearly impossible for there to be a connection between me and the other person.

Comment

I had one too, it linked my great grandmother born a Badcock with a woman named Badcock from Cornwall even though her mother's maiden name was Hawes and gave me 5 different options of how this wrong connection might work. I have had previous ones that work but usually because I have done the donkey work on Ancestry and an already known distant relative has tested.

Comment

They are frequently rubbish! I already have worked out the ones that are correct. I do look at them, just in case, but so far not found any new ones with this so called theory of family relativity. Also it is very difficult to actually check, makes me want to give up before even getting there.
        Anne

Comment

Working...
        X