Today’s FMP Friday email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today’s FMP Friday email

Apart from more England Roman Catholic parish registers, Pembrokeshire parish registers, 27 new newspaper titles added and 45 newspapers updated, there is this very intriguing bit at the end. Could it possibly be transcriptions of the Scotland 1911 census? That really would be a bonus

Coming soon

Scottish heritage? You won’t want to miss our major release of new records in the coming weeks. These resources could transform your Scottish family research so stay tuned for all the details.

Oh, that would be so good. The censuses on SP are difficult so transcriptions on FMP would be a huge help.
    Fingers crossed ( and toes!!!!!!!!).
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Turns out not to be the 1911 Scotland census (boo! hoo!) but it is a mahoosive expansion of Scottish parish records with much more modern dates than in the OPRs on ScotlandsPeople and also includes a wider range of non-conformist churches. Yay!

Comment

Hi,
        I only had time for a very quick look and at first I was disappointed as the info seemed the same as the free to view OPR indexes on SP.
        However, very pleased that you mail has indicated it goes further so I can see myself having a good search as soon as I can. Thanks for the heads up.
        herky
        Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Working...
        X