New on Find my past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New on Find my past

They seem to be adding more and more parish records this week they have announced, chec out the blog for previous releases
    From new releases each week on Findmypast Friday to site feature updates and company happenings, keep on top of the very latest genealogy news and events from Findmypast.

this week:

Philadelphia Roman Catholic Parish Records
    Now that we can release new records from 1921, we added over 81,000 baptisms and marriages from the City of Brotherly Love.

England & Wales Deaths 2007-2020
    Now available to search in their own standalone collection, explore over 353,000 new modern death records.

Ireland, Northern Ireland Deaths 1998-2020
    We’ve also created a distinct new record set for recent Northern Ireland deaths while adding over 5,000 additional records.

Royal Air Force & Commonwealth, Mentioned in Dispatches 1940-1945
    Unique to Findmypast, this useful index can help you discover high-flying family members from World War 2.

last week it was:

Norfolk Baptisms
    Search over 9,000 new additions covering 1937 to discover your ancestor’s birth place, parents’ names and baptism date.

Norfolk Banns & Marriages
    Determine when and where your ancestor was married as well as their residence and more with over 16,000 new records from 1921.

Norfolk Burials
    Discover the final resting place of your Norfolk ancestors in the latest update to this useful collection.

Lincolnshire Monumental Inscriptions
    Over 36,500 new records, packed with rich detail for the Lincolnshire branches of your family tree.

Essex Monumental Inscriptions
    If your ancestor was laid to rest in Essex, over 22,000 new records could reveal vital information on their lives and deaths.
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

One of the many, many good things about FMP is getting the weekly emails about their new collections. They've taken a few years but they've now got all the records I had bought on CD and microfiches from Hampshire, so that makes my life much easier. Sussex records are supposedly in the pipeline according to somebody I spoke to at the West Sussex Records a couple of years ago.

I keep thinking back to when they were releasing the BMDS and then the 1841 census a county at a time all those years back . I was so pleased when they started subscriptions instead of pay per view, it was costing a fortune!! We're very spoiled now.

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boar.../thread/885676
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
    X