Ancestry free over Easter weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry free over Easter weekend

Looks like everything included in a worldwide sub is free. That does not include extras like newspapers.com and fold3

Please bear in mind the site will be crawling at snail’s pace or even slower as it usually is at freebie time.

Only for UK users unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by pinefamily View Post
      Only for UK users unfortunately.
      Try logging in with your id at .co.uk version. It might say something like we detect you should be on the Australia site for a better experience but you should be able to choose to carry on.

Comment

Has this started yet? When I tried it on a suggested record in Australia it just showed me the usual ‘upgrade your subscription’ page.
        Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post

Try logging in with your id at .co.uk version. It might say something like we detect you should be on the Australia site for a better experience but you should be able to choose to carry on.
          I tried as you suggested and surprisingly it allowed me in, and didn't redirect as usual.
          Thanks GallowayLass.

Comment

I got the offer this morning too.
            Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

Thank you Galloway Lass, I've been able to catch up on some worldwide documents that aren't on FMP.
              Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Working...
              X