Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP releases this week, more parish records - Essex and Kent

Essex Baptisms
    We’ve added over 38,000 new records from 16 Anglican churches, spanning over 380 years of Essex history.

Kent Baptisms
    Was your ancestor christened in Kent? Over 10,000 new records from two parishes have joined the collection.

Kent Marriages
    Continue tracing Kent family milestones with over 9,000 new marriage records from three churches, covering 1750-1936.

Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

The email I received said that the Kent Baptisms and Marriages were from 2 parishes. Does anyone know what they are?

Comment

Kent Baptisms
      Was your ancestor christened in Kent? Over 10,000 new records from two parishes have joined the collection.

These latest additions cover the parishes of Chelsfield, St Martin of Tours and Greenwich, St Alphege and stretch from 1640-1910. The Kent parish list includes all the churches in this extensive collection.

Kent Marriages
      Continue tracing Kent family milestones with over 9,000 new marriage records from three churches, covering 1750-1936.

The newest arrivals come from Lewisham, Westerham and Eltham. Use them to enrich the Kent branches of your family tree with essential details.

I think you should be able to see news without a sub https://www.findmypast.co.uk/blog/ne...parish-records

it also takes you to this link https://www.findmypast.co.uk/article...t-parish-lists
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Thanks Carolyn. The link in my email just took me to the search page.

Comment

Working...
        X