British Newspaper Archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Newspaper Archive

They are offering 25% off today and tomorrow - have gone mad and bought a years sub!
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

I have had a sub for a few years and find it very useful - adding information that you don't get on certs.
    Happy hunting.
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

I have used it at the library and with a FMP sub, I have let FMP sub expire for now, and am using for free via the library. do prefer the BNA way to search papers than FMP, so if I renew FMP will just have the lowest package.
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
        They are offering 25% off today and tomorrow - have gone mad and bought a years sub!
        I've done the same, Carolyn - good price - and it has a much better search facility than FMP. When my sub to FMP came up in October I decided to drop from World to the next one below as I don't have many links abroad. I have Ancestry world anyway. They changed their sub groups to 'Starter', 'Plus' and 'Pro' so I took Plus which I didn't realise - silly me, doesn't have the newspapers. I was so cross with myself but next October I will drop BNA and upgrade FMP to Pro ready for when they bring out the 1921 census as you can bet your bottom dollar it will be on Pro only :(
        Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

I don't need the WW either really, have so few abroad, and got ancestry WW
          Carolyn
          Family Tree site

Comment

Working...
          X