Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, really enjoying them and, like you, a comfy chair, some knitting and a cup of tea is the icing on the cake.

Enjoy your day today!
    Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

I've just watched the one about Family Search wiki! OMG - I had no idea how many useful things were in there. It will definitely be my go to place for information now. Brilliant
      Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

They have extended the access until the weekend.

WE'RE SO SORRY
        some show visitors experienced difficulties joining the show on Saturday 14th November 2020

So to make amends for the inconvenience, we have EXTENDED ACCESS to SHOW TALKS and SHOW COMPETITION until Saturday 21st November

I am very pleased as I got distracted today by a family who had appeared om ThruLines and forgot to catch up !!
        Caroline
        Caroline's Family History Pages
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

My brain is hurting from watching so much in the last few days. I wish I had known they were extending it, I could have paced myself a bit. I might re- watch some.

i tried to watch the map one yesterday but I found the presentation so dreary that I gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gardengirl View Post
            My brain is hurting from watching so much in the last few days. I wish I had known they were extending it, I could have paced myself a bit. I might re- watch some.

i tried to watch the map one yesterday but I found the presentation so dreary that I gave up.
            I was dropping off to sleep during that one, interesting though it was, I think my brain was overflowing by then!
            Caroline
            Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I think it was his rather dull delivery that put you to sleep

Comment

The next show is in April 2021

Really Useful Show 2021
                Caroline

Comment

Working...
                X