Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when i hover over pic no link box.

not been on photobucket for a long time,
    uploaded pic and saved but theres no link boxes coming on under photo when i hover and my page doesn't look the same as the how to guide.
    any help would be appreciated. edi.

Apologies our "how to guide" isn't up to date. Always a problem when websites keep changing their format.

You should now see the link to the right of your image - and you need to click on the 4th link down for copying and pasting into sites such as FTF.

Hope this screen shot helps ..

Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
      Apologies our "how to guide" isn't up to date. Always a problem when websites keep changing their format.

You should now see the link to the right of your image - and you need to click on the 4th link down for copying and pasting into sites such as FTF.

Hope this screen shot helps ..

Thankyou, if i right click it it shows global settings and adobe flash player. am i doing something wrong?

Comment

My fault, not clear! Left click and it copies the link for you. Come on to FTF and right click and PASTE.
        Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
          My fault, not clear! Left click and it copies the link for you. Come on to FTF and right click and PASTE.
          thanks very much Elaine. Edi.

Comment

Working...
          X