• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone help restore old photo please

Hi
    hoping someone can help restore old family photo please

Appreciate your help

jebbo

Jebbett, Jebson, Goodman, White, Brown, Savory, Salisbury, Wheway, Hastings,
    Lenton, Perkins, Croshaw, Mallabone, Downey, Ring, Bergen, McConkey, Murphy.
    ( avatar Mum and Dad )

clean up
    Alan

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

couple from me

Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Thankyou Alan and Roy
        They are amazing , it is a photo of my dad sadly he passed away this month we have only acouple early photos of him when he was young

Sending big big thankyou appreciate your help with treasured memories

Jebbo
        Last edited by jebbo; 29-10-11, 20:52.

( avatar Mum and Dad )

Comment

Hi Alan
          thankyou appreciate your help with photo but I am unable to save it to computer when I try it seems to be distorted
          ( much wider stretched )
          Jebbo

( avatar Mum and Dad )

Comment

Originally posted by jebbo View Post
            Hi Alan
            thankyou appreciate your help with photo but I am unable to save it to computer when I try it seems to be distorted
            ( much wider stretched )
            Jebbo
            This can happen sometimes its the way your picture viewer displays the image (.jpg)
            I have resubmitted Alans restoration which should work for you
            Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Thanks Roy
              Alan

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Hi Thankyou Roy yes able to save on computer ok

Jebbo

( avatar Mum and Dad )

Comment

Hi Alan
                  Photo is great have saved it to my computer

jebbo

( avatar Mum and Dad )

Comment

Working...
                  X