My cousin has sent me new photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cousin has sent me new photos

I have just had an email from my cousin & she has sent me new photos of my great grandparents. I am so excited, that I just had to share.

This is my great grandad, William Clarke & his daughters Rose & Ethel (my grandma.

The other is of his wife Louisa Fleming, dated 1883.
    Lynn

Oh that is great, I love finding pictures, it is nice to be able to put a face to a name.

Comment

I know, it is exciting & I know Mum will be really pleased when I tell her later.
      I do have picutres of my William & Louisa from a locket that Mum has got, but the new pic is much earlier.
      Lynn

Comment

I love getting pics, Lynn...I can well understand how pleased you must be feeling. How's the new job, btw...been dying to ask for ages.

Beverley

Comment

Lynn I just love getting piccis..I'm so glad for you.

I bet your mum is really pleased when you tell her ..

]

Comment

Getting pictures is so exciting, I love looking at them........;)

Comment

Thanks Bev, the job is going fine, everyone there is really friendly. The only downshide is that all the washing up I do is playing havoc with my fingers, which are dry & sore at the moment.
              My cousin is going to send me more photos, if she finds any more, which is great. We share info & photos, which comes in really handy.
              I will post my other photos of my great grandparents, once I've loaded them.
              Lynn

Comment

these are the photos in Mum's locket.

Louisa Fleming

William Clarke
                Lynn

Comment

Working...
                X