X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some help with dating this photo please

Can anyone please put a date to this photo? Many thanks :smilee:
    Attached Files

i would say around 1890-1900. but the photo looks cropped, so im not sure.

Comment

Hi,

I am descended from Letitia Bayne. The woman in the photograph looks a lot like my 2xgreat grandmother. Can you confirm who this is?

- Lucia

Originally posted by Len of the Chilterns
      Politicians are like babies nappies.

They should be changed regularly . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . for the same reason.

Comment

Hello Lucia

Looking at her profile (I clicked on her name in the left-hand window of her post) it appears that "Vee" hasn't been onto FTF for almost a year. (The fact that her name is in grey rather than navy blue already tells us that she hasn't been around for a while, at least.) I'm not sure what her settings are, but it might attract her attention if you sent her a personal message (PM), by clicking on her name and selecting that option from the drop-down menu that appears.

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Hi Lucia,

If you click on Gedcom at the top of the page, you can search for names, and it shows that Vee does indeed have Letitia Bayne in her tree.

Mary

Comment

Working...
          X