Photobucket help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket help

Not sure if this is the right place, but here goes.

I'm trying to upload a photo to photobucket so I can put it here to get cleaned up a bit (lot).

I've done this before, but tonight it goes to the upload bit where the % bar thingy comes up showing how it is uploading and it is stuck on 0%.
    I've retried a few times.
    I've got plenty of space and I'm only uploading one photo. I did one earlier with no problems.

Does this happen sometimes, or is there some way of "moving it along" so to speak??

Thanks,
    Libby.

I tried that last week, and it took ages to upload.

Try again and just leave it for a while and see if it works.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks Wendy.

As long as it's happened to someone else, I'll leave it till tomorrow.

We've got storms again tonight, so I'm not game to try for too long.

Libby.

Comment

Libby, mine take ages to upload. I just wait and then hey presto it's there.
        Stella passed away December 2014

Comment

Hi Libby, frustrating isn't it? I have had that happen too. Sometimes it can depend on what dpi it is scanned at. The higher the dpi the longer it can take to load.......I think. I found I had that problem worse when I scanned too high.
          Usually though it can be due to the site being sluggish. I just go away and try later like most of us.
          Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

I often find it impossible in the evenings ...
            During the day if things will not upload, then I keep trying .... using a different 'Choose File' thingie.

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X