Big Favour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Favour

Been going through aome photos Mother in law had, and this one was never purchased, as we took our own.
    I wonder if anybody could take the printing off ,and maybe improve the photo thanks.

What a lovely photo. I only have Elements and have not done this before but, I will have a go when i get some time and, if successful, I will post it here although, someone with more skill than I might well come along in the meantime 🤞

Comment

Thanks Trish would be great if you could, shush dont tell anybody but, my Daughter and I are both wearing Nighties, you wouldn't know that would you?

Comment

I have zero skills for this!
        Carolyn
        Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
        Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

If you haven't got it sorted after Christmas I'll give it a go. Too busy at the moment but daughter in law has tested positive so we can't go there on Boxing Day as planned!
          Shame the printing goes right over a face, that will be tricky.
          Anne

Comment

Me too Carolyn I admire people that can do them
            Anne sorry to hear that , hope you enjoy it anyway, agree about the photo .
            I do have some Tom took ,or I did, but of course that means we arent' all in the same photo.

Comment

I did have a go with gimp, big bits that are on clothes I could manage face I couldn't. I might try and learn!
              Carolyn
              Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
              Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

thanks for trying really appreciate it.

Comment

got it done at a photographers shop thanks all

Comment

Working...
                  X