Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vivid Pix photo fixing - would anyone like a photo fixing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
    I am actually not sure where I have put them, I did look for them the other day. Doh!
    if you can dig the two photos out am sure I have seen some app that does facial recognition, though I might have dreamt it!
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

MemoryWeb does facial recognition and I think myHeritage might do it, too. You definitely didn’t dream it..
      Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

Originally posted by Darksecretz View Post

if you can dig the two photos out am sure I have seen some app that does facial recognition, though I might have dreamt it!
        I have tried on some software, but not had much success, there was a thread a while back, and tried a few.

I will have to have another go, all of them are scanned from long ago. The albums were passed around the family as no one wanted them. I think the new Amazon photo app was offering something the other day
        Carolyn
        Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
        Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Working...
        X