• Show
Clear All

• Jill on the A272
    replied
    thankyou

Leave a comment:

• Paulc
    replied
    You can send this into Family Tree Magazine and their photo analyst Jayne Shrimpton will accurately give you a time line.

Leave a comment:

• Darksecretz
    replied
    'Black smaller buns' doesn't quite sound right does it? lol!

would her shirt/blouse have a particular name with that fancy neckerchief bit?

Leave a comment:

• Darksecretz
    replied
    hmmn I can now see that it does say 'Plain oak only'

though like you say the wording after 'Black' I think is 'Sa - - -' but no idea what..

Kat I like your thinking...

Leave a comment:

• Katarzyna
    replied
    Hair oak ombre??
    edit:
    Oh see you have that as Plain oak only.
    Last edited by Katarzyna; 23-03-20, 12:11.

Leave a comment:

• Jill on the A272
    replied
    The last line is "Plain oak only", my uncle got back to me when I asked about the frame which is plain oak, about 3 inches wide in concave section. The mount was beige and oval. I can't read the bit after "Black" either.

Leave a comment:

• Darksecretz
    replied
    can you actually read what it says Jill? I'm wondering if the letters under Black could be her initals? J A H? I can read bits but not all..

Mid Brown hair
    Gray eyes
    Black ?? ??
    J A H
    hair dark only???

Leave a comment:

• Jill on the A272
    replied
    The back just seems to have instructions on how to colour it.

Last edited by Jill on the A272; 22-03-20, 08:24.

Leave a comment:

• Jill on the A272
    started a topic The hidden woman

The hidden woman

This colourised photo used to hang in my grandparents’ home long ago but has been hidden away for decades as my 84 year old artist uncle had it because he liked the frame and put something else over it, however, he is having a sort out and he took his own painting out and my cousin has photographed this photo front and back. Uncle and his younger sister don’t know who it is, their older sister may know but is out of touch in her nursing home while the coronavirus health crisis continues.

I would value your opinions on the date based on the fashion and hairstyle please.
    Last edited by Jill on the A272; 22-03-20, 08:22.
Working...
X