Photo resizing and cropping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo resizing and cropping

There are a lot of sophisticated photo editing software out there, on line or for download, do you use something that is dead simple and does a few simple tasks for you?

I have downloaded paint.net which is reasonably simple and also gimp which is quite complicated and can never find what I want without searching!
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

My favourite for simple jobs is Microsoft Office Picture Manager. I use it if I just want to crop, rotate (even by only 1 degree) and auto correct the exposure. I use it all the time for such things as census images and parish records that I'm saving on the computer. If I need anything more we do have Photoshop Elements but I really struggle each time I open it because I don't use it enough to be familiar with it.
    Anne

Comment

Originally posted by Anne in Carlisle View Post
      My favourite for simple jobs is Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
      That's what I mostly use, though use Paint to add text to a photo first before I tinker any further with it.

Comment

Working...
      X