• Show
Clear All

• Elaine
    replied
    Thank you for trying, much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• cbcarolyn
    replied
    I had a go with a couple of things I have installed, and neither made any difference really, sorry. Such a shame.

Leave a comment:

• Elaine
    replied
    Thank you, here's the original I saved
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• cbcarolyn
    replied
    Can you link to it? not sure I can help, but happy to give it a go.

Leave a comment:

• Elaine
    replied
    That's what I did Anne, don't know anything about working with photos so am glad of any input. Looks much better in the original article but it's so small.

Leave a comment:

• Anne in Carlisle
    replied
    Would it be better to clip the photo while it is larger on your screen. Don't save the whole page and then clip but use the snipping tool to save it from the original on screen.
    Anne

Leave a comment:

• cbcarolyn
    replied
    this website lets you adjust a photo for free - I have had a play and it doesn't make much difference.
    https://www2.lunapic.com/

Wonder if the photo is in another edition and clearer?

Leave a comment:

• Darksecretz
    replied
    Originally posted by Elaine View Post
    I have saved a whole page from the newspaper and clipped a miniture of one of the soldiers I am researching. I have never cleaned up photos and wondered if I posted the miniture, if someone could help clean it up so that is is clearer or advise me whether it is possible.
    Thanks in anticipation
    Hi Elaine,

Not really sure that you'll get a decent pic from it it looks very pixellated, i'll have a look but don't hold your breath..

I can't get the image to de pixellate, sorry.
    Last edited by Darksecretz; 23-02-20, 11:22.

Leave a comment:

• Elaine
    started a topic Help with this newspaper clipping

Help with this newspaper clipping

I have saved a whole page from the newspaper and clipped a miniture of one of the soldiers I am researching. I have never cleaned up photos and wondered if I posted the miniture, if someone could help clean it up so that is is clearer or advise me whether it is possible.
    Thanks in anticipation
    Attached Files
Working...
X