Has anyone a spare credit please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone a spare credit please

Hi i was wondering if anyone had a spare credit for scotlands people that they wouldn't mind looking at something for me please.
    Thankyou
    Jen

what where and when - the IGI has some stuff and thats free
    Jess

Comment

Sorry Jen - I knew I had an odd one but just looked and it has expired so I can't use it until I put in another £6.00.
      Gillian
      User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

I've got some - who are you looking for and when?
        Kind regards,
        William
        Particular interests: The Cumming families of Edinkillie & Dallas, Moray

Comment

There is a marriage Jess between a Hatton and a Templeton between 1899 and 1900. I have been told this is when some people i am looking for married but they cant remember first names so i was hoping getting the first names could help me and rejog memories.
          Thankyou Gillian.
          Can you search the IGI without a first name?
          Jen

Comment

In 1899 Walter Sydney Hatton married Mary Loch Templeton in the District of Milton, Glasgow, Lanarkshire.

Hope this helps!
            Kind regards,
            William

Comment

Thankyou very much that helps a lot. Will go and make a phone call now. Thanks again.
              Jen

Comment

Just made the phone call and got screams down the phone as soon as i said the names they sprang to mind. Thankyou very much you have made a lady very happy.
                Jen

Comment

Glad to help!
                  Kind regards,
                  William

Comment

Working...
                  X