Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have any Bucks (possibly marlow ) PR please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have any Bucks (possibly marlow ) PR please?

I am looking for Ralph Harman c1730 and his wife Ann.
    I have the PR for Gt Marlow and found the births of their children and Ralph (died poor 1775) and Anns death (1778) but their birth and marriage are not listed.
    Can anyone help please?
    Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Jean - I don't have them but did you know the Bucks FHS do a great service with Parish Registers? They can extract a surname or a place (or both) from their transcribed records and email it to you as a PDF document.

I am a member of a one name society and we have bought the transcriptions of the surname for all Bucks baptisms, burials and marriages. I think you can select the years you want. From memory each set cost about £5 I think.

We did investigate some other FHSs around that area but non of the others has the same facility. Well done Bucks FHS!!

Anne

Comment

No I didn't know that Anne. If its only £5 thats great value off to have a look - thanks
      Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Comment

Oooh they do a search for marriage for £1 - can't beat that:D:D:D
        Jean

Comment

Working...
        X