FMP current offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP current offer

FindMyPast are offfering 40% discount off a year’s sub. Excellent price but sadly they will not allow advance purchase so you can tag it on to a current sub. I have just had a live chat to confirm this.

Oops have just twigged this thread is for DNA kit offers. Can someone please move it to the right place.Sorry.

(Sorted - Caroline)
    Last edited by GallowayLass; 19-02-20, 11:28.

I grabbed it last week after several years without, now I'm trying to work out which census images and such have mysteriously vanished from my laptop over the last year or two and replace them but the transcriptions!!! It's not going well.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/50125734@N06/

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780
    My sledging hammer lies declined, my bellows too have lost their wind
    My fire's extinct, my forge decay'd, and in the dust my vice is laid

Comment

Hope it stays for a few days. My FMP sub runs out in 5 days time.

Will see what the best deal is with FMP and Ancestry then.
      Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

I grabbed this offer last week, which gave a final date at the time for buying it of 23 Feb. If this still remains, renew now and you will get credit for whatever time you currently have remaining, even a day or two.

merleyone

Comment

is it for a DNA kit ?

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
            is it for a DNA kit ?
            No, it's for a subscription, but originally posted in error on the DNA kit thread.
            Caroline
            Caroline's Family History Pages
            Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

ah thanks

Comment

is there a link for it?

Comment

If you don't have a current subscription, can you see it on their subscribe page?

or from google:

Find My Past Our flagship brand, Findmypast helps its members explore their lives reframed. With family records you won't find anywhere else, easy-to-use tools and features and a thriving community of like-minded individuals, the only question is where will your past take you? The British Newspaper Archive In partnership with the British Library, we're digitizing and publishing the world's largest collection of British and Irish newspapers online. From iconic photos to the stories you weren't told at school, The Archive provides an unmatched insight into history as it happened, right at your fingertips. Genes Reunited Every family has a story. Genes Reunited can help you find yours. Clever site features help you preserve photos and memories, connect with other members and discover your ancestors online. Twile With Twile, you can create a rich, visual timeline of your family history, made up of milestones and photos, which everyone in your family can explore and contribute to.
                  Caroline
                  Caroline's Family History Pages
                  Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Thank you Caroline. Couldn't see it via lapsed sub page. Got it by using your first link which gives voucher code. However first card declined. Maybe due to payment in dollars?

Vera

Comment

You shouldn’t be declined for paying in dollars Vera. I have been paying from the UK in US dollars for years and years.

Comment

oh I have a sub which doesn't run out till April, was hoping to tag it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                          oh I have a sub which doesn't run out till April, was hoping to tag it on.
                          There was a similar offer last year Val and I only had two weeks to go but they made me wait till my sub had run out. Seems their software can’t cope with adding on. I find that strange because many years ago it could. Even if they send you a personal email with an offer near the end of your sub, you have to wait till you have actually run out.
                          Last edited by GallowayLass; 20-02-20, 12:11.

Comment

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post
                            You shouldn’t be declined for paying in dollars Vera. I have been paying from the UK in US dollars for years and years.
                            There was a telephone call from 'bank' immediately after being declined. It was a recorded message so I was unsure and did not reslond to it. Maybe they were being extra cautious.

Vera

Comment

I always pay FMP in dollars. The bank always declines the payment & text me to see if I did make it. When I reply they unblock the card. You'd better check your card hasn't been blocked.
                              Glen

Comment

Originally posted by Oakum Picker View Post
                                I always pay FMP in dollars. The bank always declines the payment & text me to see if I did make it. When I reply they unblock the card. You'd better check your card hasn't been blocked.
                                Thanks. Not my monthly account. Probably stopped for unusual activity. Will try it out with a more mundane purchase

Vera

Comment

It’s a bit odd. Australian one....Pro is $300 Add code and it changes to $180. Go to pay and it’s 180 pounds, which is about $350.

Comment

Just taken out the 12 month Pro package for £93.I used the discount code FMPLOVE40 no problems at all.
                                    Matt
                                    My avatar is my fathers father,name unknown.............................

Comment

My credit card was declined yesterday...and the bank called to check....ended up paying by PayPal. Thanks for pointing out such a good offer!
                                      ​​​​​​
                                      Kind regards,
                                      William
                                      Particular interests: The Cumming families of Edinkillie & Dallas, Moray

Comment

Working...
                                      X