Mary Ann Dunnell Norfolk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elaine View Post
    Sarah Girdlestone married Henry Dunnell, there is a Sarah Girdlestone who is a witness to Sarah Dunnell marrying.
    sorry, being silly here I think, which Sarah is the mother? Sarah Girdlestone or Sarah Dunnell. Sarah and Henry siblings? parents Henry and Rebecca?
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

I thought Henry could be Sarah Dunnell's brother, went down the avenue of thinking that Sarah Girdlestone was a witness at Sarah Dunnell's wedding and later married Henry.

The baptism for Henry seems to fit as a sibling to Sarah (Mary Ann's mother), parents Henry and Rebecca.
      Last edited by Elaine; 03-02-20, 21:07.
      Elaine

Looking for Ward, Moore, Hunt, Warren...and who was Gertrude Wills

http://leicestermoores.tribalpages.com
      http://wardnottsleics.tribalpages.com

Comment

Ahh - I am with it now sorry
        Carolyn
        Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex

Comment

Better to ask than be confused I always think
          Elaine

Looking for Ward, Moore, Hunt, Warren...and who was Gertrude Wills

http://leicestermoores.tribalpages.com
          http://wardnottsleics.tribalpages.com

Comment

Carolyn, I am getting confused now.

Just put the basics on my tree and can't find paperwork at the mo.

BUT Mary Ann Dunnell was the daughter of Sarah Dunnell bap 1797 in Weston. Her parents were Henry Dunnell and Rebecca Fox.

Rebecca was from Hackford and married at Whitwell and Henry their son Marries Sarah Griddlestone. They also had 2 other children Elizabeth and Rebecca.

Think that is all ok.

Thanks
            Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Lin Fisher View Post
              Carolyn, I am getting confused now.

Just put the basics on my tree and can't find paperwork at the mo.

BUT Mary Ann Dunnell was the daughter of Sarah Dunnell bap 1797 in Weston. Her parents were Henry Dunnell and Rebecca Fox.

Rebecca was from Hackford and married at Whitwell and Henry their son Marries Sarah Griddlestone. They also had 2 other children Elizabeth and Rebecca.

Think that is all ok.

Thanks
              I think I was confused as you both knew the Henry Dunnell (son) link, and I hadn't got that far, just had Henry (father)! You need something to link Mary Ann with one of these Dunnells, but looking unlikely.
              Carolyn
              Family Tree site

Comment

Just thought I would update you. I have been trying to tidy up my tree and marry off everyone and find deaths/burials.

Mary Ann Dunnells mum Sarah married John Denny and had a few children. Looking at Emil Dennyy born 1831 and came to a standstill until I found a marriage to Heinrich Otto on 11 Sep 1871 at St Jame Shoreditch. Then found their deaths and they were on deceased on line which I have a subscription to. They were buried with William Dunnell who died 1893 aged 78 making him born 1815.

There was a lovely photo of the headstone as well on there. Went to look at census and William was a butler/ servant. On the 1891 census he is will Heinrich and Emily as brother in law born 1818 in Weston Norfolk

Looks like Sarah had another illegitimate son William but can't find a baptism.

I'm not asking for any look ups as an satisfied with what I have but thought you would like to know.
                Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Working...
                X