No announcement yet.

Marchant Taylor / Emma Read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Val for finding Lilly's marriage. Information had been passed to me indicating she died in 1914 !!

Comment

am trying to figure out who you dont know about ,so I can narrow down the search a bit.

Comment

My apologies Val. I'm hoping to work my way forward to the present day Taylor family to share a photographic wedding album that will include members of that family.

Joe.

Comment

okay will have another look

Comment

Marchant and Emma Taylor had six daughters, Annie b1888, Edith b1893, Louie Florence b1897, Clara b1903,
            Rose Elizabeth b1906. In addition to the family wedding album I have located a number of photo's taken early 1900's to pass onto descendants of the above family, one taken in the garden of a house in Cyprus St, Bethnal Green.

Comment

THANK YOU O,C, Holden and Val, I'm certain you will delighted to learn, yesterday, I exchanged email's with Rose Elizabeth's daughter. She said she had been searching for years to locate photo's of the Taylor's. Thank you for your input and the time you freely gave to assist me.

JoeF.

Comment

Thanks for posting of your success, JoeF. We do like to hear that a mystery has been solved and that there's been a happy ending.

Jay
                Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

Working...
                X